Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A NEW LAYMAN TO LOVE!!! Introducing: RUGGELOSCOPY!!

As I said, I haven't had a lot of time to run all these crazy, time-consuming dungeons with Ruggles, so in the meantime, I've been working on another character. This one, an Elf Druid, who can heal, and shape change into various animals. He's not quite as instantly fatal as Ruggles, but as a druid, he can take a lot more damage than a mage.


Anyway, I feel like I've just started him, and he's already to level 39, which means he'll be able to buy a mount very soon. It helps having unlimited access to his wealthly and kind Uncle Ruggles' gold.

Oh, they grow up so fast!

Ruggeloscopy39
39 and feeling fine!







Why, what did you think I was talking about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'know... I thought it was gonna be a new cat... I should have known better.
-Josh