Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good news/bad news

I'll leave it to you to decide which news is which:


On Sale Yesterday: Marvel Zombies/Army of Darkness #2


Also... it looks like poor old Rufus is coming down with a fresh case of cat acne. Now, I've blogged about it before, and –as I told you, cat acne is real, but it seemed like it was under control, and Rufus clearly has two big zits growing on her chin. They are not quite ready to pop, and, unlike Bumble Buzz, Rufus HATES it when I try to mess with her chin.


So, anyway, I will keep you posted, as events warrent.



And, hopefully, this will not be as gross as the thing a couple years ago on Bumble Buzz's tail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was an expertly well honed chunk of awesome. It's funnier than the original book.

And you made Steve Gerber cry, and Neves did Vince Coletta proud.