Monday, September 03, 2007

I finished my first game on the X-box Thirty-Six Zero!!!

As regular devotees to this blog know, I was pretty solidly a PS2 gamer, and I mostly let my X-Box sit and gather dust. But when I upgraded, for various reasons, I preferred the X-box Thirty-Six Zero over the PS3 (the fact that my PS3 gets so hot afer 5 minutes of play I fear it will spontaniously combust certainly doesn't help matters.)



So anyway, I started playing Rainbow Six Vegas, just for the hell of it, and I must have enjoyed it, because I played it all the way to the end. There really is nothing better than splattered brains across Freemont Street and the Strip.





Anyway, it was fun, and a nice diversion from Warcraft (which I gave up for 21 days, but that was all I could handle.)

Sorry I have not been blogging more. The job is going well, and all that, but I have to admit to being going through some post-comics blues. Is hard to go from writing a ton of comics to writing practically nothing.

1 comment:

Matt Camp said...

Old No0b!