Friday, October 21, 2005

On Sale Two Days Ago: Armageddon & Son

My first graphic novel, courtesy of Oni, with art by Dave Dumeer.



The Fourth Rail calls it "quite entertaining."

X-Fan says "this book doesn’t really work as a parody, but is successful as a black comedy with a heart. If you like a little bit of sweetness, but only when buried under a tonne of sour, then this book is for you."

And (I love this,) Comics Worth Reading says "I appreciate Layman's sense of humor better when it's described to me." I haven't the slightest idea what that means, but I figure it's not a compliment.



BTW, Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I desperately needed to finish a video game synopsis I was working on. Fucker ran 57 pages! And now I am, like, totally behind on my comic scripting. SHIT!

No comments: