Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dignified Dirt Nap for DeSantis


What an emotionally draining day. I just got back from the funeral for my deceased ex-bestest pal, Eric DeSantis. Not too bad, as funerals go. Some of Eric's best friends were there, to honor their fallen friend. And Eric's former mentor, Cagney, read a touching eulogy that touched on Eric's many, many fine points. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.


Anyway, you'll forgive me if I seem a little down. For it's just so hard to let go of somebody as wonderful as Eric. It's hard to believe he is gone. Probably no blogging for a while, as I try to come up with some way to appropriately honor his memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really sad, he was the only editor from Wildstorm that I really liked. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Eric. I hope you and the family are doing well.

Take care,
George