Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Bumble Buzz bloggin' "best-of" list.

Bumble Buzz was not the smartest cat, but she was absolutely loyal and single-minded in her devotion to me, sleeping next to my pillow every night for 15 years. To commemorate her sad passing, let's dig into the ol' blog archives and enjoy some of her adventures, misadventures and foibles.

Bumble Buzz gets cat acne

Bumble Buzz gets a cyst on her tail

Bumble Buzz gets her claw clipped

Bumble Buzz scared of ceiling fan

Bumble Buzz vs. Reggie

Bumble Buzz vs. Reggie Round II

Bumble Buzz as a 9/11 plotter?



7 comments:

kat truffaut said...

She's beautiful. (:

RossT said...

THe cats are cute! I love the book "Chew" Never read anything like it!!! Solid!!! :)

hapi said...

Hi "crusher", Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

FX said...

"crusher", Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Net Life Sciences said...

This blog made me able to understand many of the things. That is why I will wait for your kindly new information - Net Life Sciences , JRF Net Life Sciences, Net Life Science

Sweet smiles said...

Hello I really like your blogger is pretty cool I pass by every day, I just come by mine hope you like it too :)
http://sweetsmilesgirls.blogspot.com/
A kiss <3

Anjali Bhavan said...

Aww, cute cat!