Sunday, June 05, 2005

"Cooper" to Laymamerican Idol Contestants: You Suck, I Hate You, Drop Dead

mo fuzzy



As regular readers of this blog know, I nearly died has week as a result of getting an errant cat whisker (from little Reggie!) lodged way up my nose. My dear readers, it's times like this, when you are facing down the barrel of painful death, you stop and think about what's really important in life, and that's friends, family... and the inane opinions of total strangers.

To wit: "Cooper," whoever that is, left a message on my June 3rd posting, saying he's "not that into Laymamerican Idol," but he enjoyed the Layman Movie Review feature, which has admittedly suffered as late because of the multitude of Laymamerican Idol postings. Well, in an effort to molify young Mister Cooper, whoever the fuck that is, Laymamerican Idol is gonna to on hiatus for an unspecified amount of time. You know how America was at the edge of its seat after certain episodes of Lost and Desperate Housewifes, and all they got was repeat after repeat? Well, Laymanerican Idol fans just wait... at least until the persuasive "Cooper" is satisfied.

Look for movie reviews a-plenty, coming soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to knuckle under peer pressure, you big sissy.

Anonymous said...

I'm not into that John Layman. He's a big wussy for anonymous postings. >8^p

Anonymous said...

Dude I am really honored to be noticed by one such as you, and I love the Hotel Rawanda review! As usual you were spot on.

But dude it's your Blog, do what you want, just ignore anonymous posters like me. I mean seriously, we have nothing to offer of any importance.

"Cooper"