Saturday, July 23, 2005

Layman bottled water review: Aquafina Sparkling "Layman"-Lime



OMFG!!!! I am totally obsessed with Aquafina's new line of sparking water.

I like drinking sparkling water, but I keep buying various brands that say "natural flavor" and it turns out "natural flavor" is Aspirtaine or Splenda, or some other synthetic crap that totally leaves a nasty-ass aftertaste. Not only that, but all these waters think they need to compete with soda or something, and they put enough artificial sweeteners in there to choke a goddamn horse.

But this Aquafina, despite being owned by (my arch-enemy) Pepsi, is pretty freaking perfect. It actually has no artificial crap or nasty aftertaste, and only has a hint of lemon-lime flavor (henceforth referred to as "Layman"-Lime, as I am adopting Aquafina Sparkling as the official "drink of Layman.")

Anyway, this stuff is great, and if you are not drinking it, you are a clod. In fact, if you don't go out and buy some before you reach the end of this blog post you are likely the biggest ***hole in the history of mankind. Yesterday I bought 3 six-packs of the stuff (did I mention they are economical? $2.99 for 6, much cheaper than Perrier.) Anyway, my big plan for today is to drink all 18 back-to-back, then spend the rest of the day expelling urine while I giggle in ecstasy.

That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you censored "asshole"

You've changed, Layman. Selling out a Marvel Comics has made you soft.

Anonymous said...

God I love that stuff too... but I can't find it in any of my damn stores ><

Anonymous said...

God I love that stuff too... but I can't find it in any of my damn stores ><