Sunday, September 25, 2005

LAYMERGENCY!!!!!: Hospitalized for "Exhaustion"



Apparently the concentrated fun of spending an evening with ED BRUBAKER was too much for any mortal man, because shortly after this momentus event Mr. Layman disappeared and checked himself into a "recovery center" due to "exhaustion."

So, while our beloved blogmaster is recovering, I have agreed to step up and fill the vast internet void.



Hello, friends. My name is Neal J. Pozner. and some of you (like, maybe two) may know me from my own blog, THE WIND, where I primarily spend all my time grousing about people talking in movies and using their cell phones, while making thin-veilded homoerotic comments about how much I LOVED the Dukes of Hazard movie.

My hobbies include yawning, yeilding the right-of-way, getting pissed in movie theaters, David Baron, and enjoying homemade caramel. Dislikes include getting vomit on my shoes, stepping in dog poo and walking on sunshine. My sole hatred in life is Eric DeSantis. God, I hate that fucker.

Anyway, please join me in Layman's absense, where I promise to make this blog every bit as scintilating as my own.

Sincrly yours,
Neal J. Pozner

2 comments:

N. J. Pozner said...

Just an addendum here, folks. Mr. Layman is not merely "exhausted", but he is suffering from "dehydration" as well. I know you are all concerned about the well-being of our dear friend.

I assure you, he is expected to make a full recovery after a stint at an undisclosed location.

Anonymous said...

I hear they're sewing (adding)Dick Cheney's head onto Layman's body in a super secret lab 6.66 miles beneath the surface of a kentucky fried chicken franchise in Arkansas.
I could tell you more .... ....but all this talk of chicken has made me hungry. (8) ---------------- PIECE (bucket)OUT.-------King S.