Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Greetings from San Andreas



HOLY SHIT THIS GAME IS FUN!!!! If you game me a choice between every single video game in the entire world, on every single console.... OR Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I would pick GTA. Today I beat today people on the streets of Las Vegas to death with a giant purple dildo, parachuted off Vegas' tallest skyscraper, stole a jet pack from a military base, stowed away on a jet (on my motorcycle) and then blew it up. I killed the dirty cop played by Chris Penn and did missions for James Woods and Peter Fonda. Best of all, I visited Liberty City, the city where the original GTA3 was set, and whacked an entire mob family.

This game is the best.

Still, I am looking forward to returning to Los Santos... so I can cap me some Bollah Fools!

2 comments:

Mark Kardwell said...

Fookin' jealous, 'cus I have to wait until May for the PC version. MInd you, every day as it is, I have a "what would Tommy Vercetti do?" moment.

Invariably, the answer is "pull out a nine-iron and beat the fooker to death".

Brian Perez said...

Sounds like San Andreas ties the whole story together at the end. I wonder if this is the last of the GTA's?