Friday, April 21, 2006

TRAGEDY STRIKES THE LAYMAN HOME



Terrible news.

J.L.G.S. had been delayed, while the Layman family must contend with the fallout from an act of catastropic violence!

Now, if you're like me, you watch the news, and get a good, hearty belly laugh when you hear about various murders, workplace violence, random gunplay, genocide and ethnic cleansing. It's funny 'cos it happens to somebody else! But you never expect it to happen to you!

Yesterday an act of savage violence was perpetrated against someone very near and dear to me.

I'm still too shaken and disheartened to do any serious blogging about it today. But despite this terrible misfortune, I always says, when Life Gives You Laymans, you Make Laymonade.



Tune in tomorrow as Judge Layman presides over a kangaroo court where we will, together, attempt to solve the mystery behind this henious act. In the meantime, I will return to my grieving, and recluse myself behind a veil of tears.

No comments: